Once again, we are pleased to extend a special discount on all editorial services to participants at the American Institute for Conservation (AIC) annual meeting, 31 May - 3 June 2011.This discount—20% off the regular rates—is intended to encourage members of the conservation and preservation communities to convert their aural and visual presentations (slide talk, formal or informal lecture, poster, or other) into text-based publishable form. You can invoke it for any purpose related to the presentation of information at the AIC annual meeting.
We can help you:
- organize your presentation
- convert slides and notes into a working draft
- edit your paper for clarity and consistency
- identify appropriate publication venues
- ensure your paper conforms to author guidelines
- locate images and copyrights
and many other research and writing related activities.
Please contact us (email@example.com) before 15 July 2011 to take advantage of the discount. Work does not need to begin by that date.
Sarah will be at the AIC Annual Meeting, and available on Thursday 2 June to meet with you to discuss your work. No appointment is necessary.