Research and Writing is owned and managed by its Big Boss, Sarah Lowengard, with help from other specialists in writing, research, editing, art direction, business coaching, occupational psychology and management consulting.
Sarah's experience includes:
35 years -- owning and managing a professional practice
27 years -- classroom teaching
23 years -- writing and helping others with their business writing
-- seminar and meeting design and facilitation18 years -- grant and proposal writing and management
-- curriculum design and development for others
11 years -- online course development and online teaching,
Guest Experts and Specialists have a minimum of 7 years experience in their discipline.
Here's what people are saying:
- The course material helped me to focus on real priorities during my business launch.
- We have increased our efficiency, clientele, and productivity since taking Sarah's workshops. I feel that we have a more professional practice that is based on solid knowledge gained from the interaction with others in the workshops & having Sarah's advice & leadership.
- . . .a wonderful sounding board/advisor. . .
- [The workshop] takes the good, old-fashioned business sense, mixes in the current models and vehicles for reaching people, and then Sarah blended it up in a nice, easy to swallow, sensible drink that is doled out over the course of several weeks. . .
- I just wanted to tell you how much I have learned through the last 2cipp online courses. . . .
- Sarah: You are the best!
- The best thing that I did for my business so far was to take the . . .courses taught by Sarah Lowengard.
- Sarah gives good, sound, intelligent information.
- . . .innovative and professional, and . . .a great coach